Regression or Retrograde Ejaculation is a sexual problem in men, in which the semen circulates in the bladder instead of getting released from the outlet of the penis. In this situation, the semen either does not release or has very little release. In fact, during the climax in a normal state, the bladder shows no openings to semen thus resisting them entering the bladder and exit through the urethra.
It might be scary!
But don’t worry. There is a possible treatment. Jaipur the pink city of India, has got the best treatment. The innovative shockwave treatment from Germany is launched at The Institute of Andrology and Sexual Health (IASH) Center in Jaipur. The best clinic, with the best treatment for all your ejaculation problems. Dr Chirag Bhandari, founder and senior and experienced sexologist in Jaipur, is striving to spread sexual awareness among the conservative mindset of Jaipurites.
What is Retrograde ejaculation:-
Retrograde ejaculation, a disorder of the male reproductive system. In this case, the sperm don’t find their way out from the penis at the time of climax. This is medically known as dry intercourse. It is a major cause of infertility in men. This is a rare problem. According to data, 0.3 to 2% of infertility problems in males are due to this disorder.
Symptoms of retrograde ejaculation:-
The problem of retrograde ejaculation does not obstruct tension in your penis and neither does it prevent you from enjoying the orgasm. Symptoms include loss of semen or very little discharge after climax, infertility, blurring of urine after sex, etc.
Other Some Symptoms:
- Inability to get a woman pregnant
- Dry orgasm
- Male infertility
- Ejaculatory duct obstruction
Causes of retrograde ejaculation:-
This problem is detected by urinalysis examination of urine samples. A high amount of sperm in urine in the test proves the problem of retrograde ejaculation.
- Prostate or Bladder Surgery.
- Diabetes problem.
- Hypertension (hypertension).
- Multiple sclerosis.
- Stomach, pelvic and genitals operation
Treatment of retrograde ejaculation:-
- If the problem of retrograde ejaculation has arisen due to the use of the drug, then it is advisable to stop consuming those drugs. Treatment of Regression caused by diabetes is possible through drugs. Doctors treat an alternative method of infertility with the help of techniques such as intrauterine, in-vitro fertilization by removing sperm from their urine to solve the infertility problem of a person with Regression.
- Most men withRegression do not prefer to visit a doctor. Might they think, it’s not a serious problem. Although it is difficult for men with Regression to have a child naturally, ‘male fertility treatment’ can be the solution.
- For males in a family, sperms may need to be collected by labs using other methods for use in ART procedures such as in vitro fertilization (IVF) and IUI.
- There are some medications that can treat retrograde ejaculation. However, to start these medicines it is necessary to consult a specialist who can tell you about the risks and benefits of these medicines.
Medication for retrograde ejaculation:-
The medicines used to treat retrograde ejaculation are mainly as follows.
Risk factors for retrograde ejaculation:-
The following factors may increase the retrograde ejaculation:
- Multiple sclerosis
- Prostate surgery
- Bladder surgery
- Some medicines for high blood pressure
- Mood disorder drugs
- Spinal cord injury
Prevention of retrograde ejaculation:-
Yes, it is possible to prevent Regression.
- In the case of diabetes
- Avoid medicines that cause such problems
When to see a doctor:-
Conversations about sexual problems with your doctor can be difficult. With the help of a below-given conversation, you can easily consult a doctor.
Show your doctor if:
- Your ejaculation is weak or you have less semen than normal
- You don’t get build
- You feel pain during or after sex.
- There is blood in your semen
- The cooked urine changes when you orgasm.
Such a problem may usually occur from psychological causes and drug reactions.
This is not a fatal situation. But it may cause unwanted complications in your life. You may have to face the stress and strain of infertility. This can significantly disrupt your marital relationship and sex life. The Institute of Andrology and Sexual Health (IASH) Center is perfectly right for this type of disorders. It’s a sexual health clinic that helps to solve problems related to sex easily.