To open CSC Jan Seva Kendra, service providers understand the services they will provide to the customers in their CSC service center after CSC Jan Seva Kendra registration.
The list of services provided by the CSC Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra is:
- They will provide insurance services,
- Passport services,
- SBI Banking & pension services,
- Aadhaar card Services,
- Services of electricity bill payment,
- railway ticket booking & payment,
- education health care services and many more.
Gadgets required by service providers to open CSC Sahaj jan Seva Kendra
To open CSC Jan Seva Kendra, service providers would be needed
- At least two computers
- A computer hard drive of a minimum of 500 GB or more and
- Service Providers must have a licensed operating system Battery backup
- Computer equipment such as a printer, scanner, Webcam, and Digital Camera along with other things as well.
Documents required for CSC Jan Seva Kendra
- Aadhar card,
- Pan card,
- Registered and active Email ID
- Bank account statement
- Active Mobile number
- Latest passport size photo
- Educational Qualification
- Documents Minimum 10 pass mark sheet
- proof of address copy of pan card photo of CSC center
The process to Open CSC Center?
Step 2: Then on the displayed screen, click on the “New VLE Registration” option.
Step 3: Properly Enter all the credentials asked in the form such as username, aadhar card no. etc.
Step 4: Select the “submit button”, once entered all details accurately. Enter all details on the new page opened and click on the Next option.
Step 5: Users would also have to mention their valid banking details.
Step 6: Users have to click on the Next button after entering all further details such as CSC center photo, pan card, etc.
Step 7: Review all entered details and after confirming click on submit button.
Step 8:Once completed the final submission of registration, the applicant will receive an acknowledgment email attached to the registration letter on the registered email ID.
Application status for CSC Jan Seva Kendra
- On the official website of the CSC Centre and from the home page displayed on the screen users have to select the Application Status option
- From the Application Status fill in the required details asked the users.
- Last but not least users have to fill in the captcha code to click on submit button for the application status to appear on the screen for the CSC Jan Seva Kendra or CSC Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra.
Steps To log in to CSC Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra Portal
For the CSC Jan Seva Kendra registration and login process follow the steps.
- The service providers to login into the CSC Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra must visit the official website of the CSC Jan Seva Kendra.
- From the home page of the official website, users have to click on the login option.
- Enter a valid username and password to click on the Sign-in button on the CSC Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra portal.
- The service providers have been logged in to the CSC Sahaj jan Seva Kendra website.