Bigpond Premium Webmail is one of the many email service providers. bigpond.com is a free webmail service which is provided by Telstra Telecommunication. Bigpond email will help you transform your Microsoft Outlook into a more powerful and functional business tool. You cannot only access emails from your PC or laptop, you can use any internet-enable mobile devices you access your Bigpond email. If you already have your own Telstra account, then you can perform Bigpond email login using your Username and Password. If you do not know how to sign in to your Bigpond email, then this article will help you through all this.
Read also: Create an new Telstra Bigpond webmail account
Read Also: Steps for hotmail.com Sign In 2016
Here we compiled exact steps to open the door for Bigpond Email Login:
- To access your Bigpond email, go to www.bigpond.com or just bigpond.com from the address bar. Remember that any wrong alphabets will land you on other websites.
- Now from the Bigpond homepage, click on the Webmail icon from the top-right hand side of the page right next to ‘My BigPond’ account login.
- You have to enter your login information now for Bigpond email login. Type in your Username on the first field. Username can be in 4 formats such as email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Type in your password related to that account on the next box.
- Ticking the ‘Remember me’ will make logging in quicker and easier every time you visit. You will only need to enter your password. If you are using a public computer, then do not tick the box.
- Click Log in button. After a few seconds, website will consider you as a registered user and lets you access your account.
If Bigpond email login is unsuccessful even if you followed the above steps correctly, then the combination of your username/password is wrong or incomplete. So make sure the spelling and email extension is right.
Read also: Unable to login to Telstra webmail
- Check Caps Lock on your keyboard. Password is case-sensitive. So your password should have the right combination of lowercase, UPPERCASE letter, number (1,2,3) and other special characters (@, !).
- Make sure you are entering the right email extension. If you have registered using an @bigpond.com, then you cannot log in with @bigpond.net.au.
- If you think you have totally lost or forgotten your username or password, then click on ‘Forgotten your username or password?’ link from the same Bigpond email login page. By clicking on either of those links will let you recover or reset your username/password in few simple steps.
Read also: How to Logging in to telstra bigpond webmail
Read also: Why can’t I log into My Telstra email?
If you still have any problems related to Bigpond email login, then you can post your questions and queries on the comment box below.