Straight lace front wigs are the most popular among women. These wigs are gorgeous and can be styled in different ways. But even a gorgeous wig can get damaged if not properly cared for.
Wash your straight lace front wigs regularly to maintain its original quality. But it is important to know the proper steps to wash your straight lace front wig. This post will show very helpful tricks to wash your straight lace front wig.
Full lace wigs are a great way to change your look, but you need to know a few things before you wash it. It’s a good idea to wash a wig with wig shampoo and follow the washing instructions on the wig care tag. When you’re ready to wash your wig, follow these steps:
1. Pour water into a bathtub or basin. It’s up to you whether you want to fill the tub with warm or cold water. One thing you should never do is let your wig soak in hot water.
2. Add a couple of drops of wig shampoo to the water.
3. Add the wig.
4. Gently massage the wig with your hands.
5. Rinse the wig with water.
6. Gently squeeze excess water out of the wig.
7. Rinse the wig again with fresh water.
8. Gently squeeze excess water out of the wig.
9. Allow the wig to air dry on a wig stand or hang it on a hanger.
10. Once the wig is dry, brush it with a wig brush or comb it with your fingers.
Washing a wig properly can be difficult if you don’t know the steps. Below are some simple steps to wash your wig properly and ensure that your wig will last you a long time.
1. Comb your wig with a wide-tooth comb.
2. Add your shampoo of choice to a basin of warm water.
3. Gently swirl your wig around in the water.
4. Gently add more shampoo to the water if the water is not turning sudsy.
5. Let your wig soak for about 10 to 15 minutes, turning the wig over periodically.
6. Rinse your wig with cool water for about 2 to 3 minutes.
7. Gently squeeze the water out of your wig.
8. Gently shake your wig to remove excess water droplets.
9. Lay your wig flat or on its side to air dry.
10. Take care of your wig as you would your hair.
When styling a HD lace wigs, it’s important to treat it with care. Wig caps are designed to stretch and fit snugly around your head. Using heat to style your wig can cause your wig cap to become misshapen, which will alter the fit of your wig, making it difficult to style. Instead, use rollers or wig combs to style your wig.
Wearing a lace front wig might seem like a straightforward process, but there are a few things that you need to know to keep it in tip-top shape.
You need to know how to properly care for your lace front wig. Finding the best human hair lace front wigs are easy, but it is important to know how to wash them properly.