At least 40 countries can visit Turkey right now without going to the embassy. This is possible thanks to the Electronic Visa system that this country recently enabled. When you’re one of the countries that can enter Turkey with an eVisa, you save a lot of time and work since you can do the entire registration process online.
Registering for the Turkey Visa for Jamaica Citizens is not complicated, although the procedure is even easier when you use services like the one we have at iVisa.com. Thanks to our advanced and modern system, you can apply for your Turkey eVisa at any time, from wherever you want. Besides, you’ll only need a couple of documents and fill out a very simple form.
One of the countries that can take advantage of this system is Jamaica, so if you have a Jamaican passport, you can enjoy the beauties of Turkey with just one eVisa.
Do you want to know more details about the Turkey visa for Jamaican? Then continue reading this article.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT IS A TURKEY EVISA?
This is an important document that allows you to enter Turkey by having an electronic link in your passport. Therefore, you don’t need to visit an embassy or consulate when having it. You can find the online application to this document here.
Take into account that with your Turkish Online Visa, you can stay 90 days in Total upon arrival, but don’t forget to show your visa to the migration officers.
Another thing you have to remember is that this eVisa is valid for 180 days after arrival, so you can travel anytime within that amount of days.
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO I NEED TO APPLY?
iVisa.com will handle most of the heavy lifting, although you still need to give some information so we can start the application properly. However, you shouldn’t worry about this since these items and documents aren’t challenging or complicated to find. Plus, you probably have all of them or at least most of them:
- Passport: this is a mandatory document when you travel, so you cannot forget about it. Plus, you’ll have to scan the information page once you apply online.
- E-mail address: your Turkey eVisa will be linked to your passport electronically, but we always recommend having a copy just in case. That’s why you have to offer a valid email address, to receive the PDF file and other important tips via email inbox.
- Means of payment: before submitting your application, you’ll have to pay for your visa and the service fee at iVisa.com. You can do that using a credit or a debit card. Moreover, if you have a PayPal account as many people do nowadays, you can use that too.
WHAT ARE THE PROCESSING TIMES AND PRICES FOR THIS DOCUMENT?
With iVisa.com, you don’t need to worry about any of the tedious processes that could delay your journey. That’s why you can select any of the following options according to how fast you want to get your e-Visa in your email inbox:
- Standard processing: although this is the longest processing on hand, in reality, your application will be ready in only 24 hours. It’s not that long, especially for travelers who plan far in advance. As for the cost, you will be charged USD 69.99.
- Rush processing: if you need your application to be processed quicker, you can select this option for USD 96.49. Your visa will arrive in your e-mail inbox within 4 hours.
- Super Rush processing: if you need to travel as fast as possible, this is the perfect option then. Your visa will be ready to use in just 30 minutes. However, this will cost you more. You will be charged USD 145.49.
HOW IS THE APPLICATION FORM ON IVISA.COM?
iVisa.com’s application form for a Turkey Visa for Kuwaiti Citizens has never been this simple. You’ll just have to fill in a three-step online form that can be completed in 5 minutes. If you have questions or difficulties, you can call iVisa.com’s customer service, they’ll be ready to help you regardless of your issue.
- In the first step, you need to provide personal information like name, address, e-mail, date of arrival, passport info, and other basic info. Also, you must choose a processing time that caters to your needs.
- The application form’s second step will ask you to make a quick revision to continue with the payment. You must give your full attention to revision because it’s very important. Given that the process is so short, corrections are not possible once the application is processed. To avoid errors, just double-check the spelling and accuracy of every piece of information you provide.
- After you are done with the two previous steps, you can complete the third step by uploading your documents and submitting your application. After that, you’ll be able to get your eVisa in your email box as fast as you decided with the processing time.
As you can see, getting a Turkish eVisa is not tricky at all.
You can find more information about the Turkey visa for Jamaican here.
DO I HAVE TO GET A TURKEY VISA FOR JAMAICAN FOR MY KIDS?
If you have children traveling with you, they must apply for a Turkish e-Visa just like any adult would do. Each Jamaican citizen must have a separate e-Visa.
DO I NEED A TURKEY VISA FOR JAMAICAN IF I’M JUST TRANSITING THROUGH?
You don’t need to apply for a visa or a Turkey e-Visa as long as you don’t leave the transit lounge.
CAN I APPLY FOR THE EVISA IF IT EXPIRES WHILE I’M IN THE COUNTRY?
No, unfortunately, you cannot do that. In that case, you must leave Turkey and get a new one. In case you do need to extend your stay beyond the maximum days allowed with the Turkish e-Visa, then you have to apply for a residence permit at the Provincial Directorate Migration Management office.
IS IVISA.COM SAFE TO USE?
Yes, of course, you can feel safe when using our application form because we have a special system that won’t put your personal details at risk.
I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE TURKEY VISA FOR JAMAICAN, WHERE CAN I FIND MORE INFORMATION ABOUT IT?
You can get better help from one of our customer service representatives, we’re always glad to assist you with this. But if you prefer to read more info, then you can click here. You’ll find other details related to the Turkey visa for Jamaican in that link.
As you can see, getting a Turkish eVisa is not something hard. Let us simplify your visa process and just think about your trip to this beautiful and marvelous country.